Sony Vegas Pro 10 has several new features that are going to turn editing into something different. You no longer need to be a professional to create extroadingary pieces of video and film with the new list of features that are coming out with Vegas Pro 10!
- Stereoscopic 3D Editing – You can now create stereoscopic 3D projects with Vegas 10! “Vegas Pro 10 provides the ability to import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media — all using industry standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files including side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported.“
- Image Stabilization – Enhance video by removing camera shake and rolling shutter. Vegas 10 now has a built in feature to allow for image stabilization to remove the camera shake that you may have with no need for extra programs such as BlueFX!
- New Audio Features – Audio event effects provide more options and precise control over the placement of audio effects throughout the project. Record, monitor, and mix audio from external devices with Vegas Pro 10 projects.
- Track Grouping – Vegas Pro 10 provides the ability to group tracks. Grouping tracks saves space on the timeline by providing collapsed tracks under a single header track.
- Updated Trimmer and Video Preview windows – now provide transport controls
- Enhanced Video Plug-in Architecture – The new Video Effects Plug-in SDK (Software Developer’s Kit), based on the Open Effects Association platform, provides updated and enhanced technology that enables third-party plug-in developers to develop advanced video effect plug-ins more easily and rapidly.
- DVD Rendering – You can now burn your video onto Blu -Ray discs! Use over 36 new high-definition themes to quickly bring your project to life.